work with us
join the team
With the majority of our customers being located in the Lakes District we are proud to work within our community. Cultivating great relationships and mutual respect with customers and suppliers, our staff are proud to work for AME producing top quality and great service.
What You Get
- Working in one of the most beautiful regions in New Zealand, skiing in the winter and biking in the summer are just a couple of the teams favorite pastimes here in Queenstown
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing training and support
- Active social with the team
- Top banter!
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Sound knowledge of metals and their properties.
- Welding skills, including an understanding of different welding processes and equipment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage project timelines and work to deadlines.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, read plans and drawings or interpret verbal instructions.
- Motivated and a team player.
- Physically fit (able to lift up to 20kg).
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Flexibility to work overtime hours if required.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English.
- Must be punctual and takes pride in their work.
- Full & clean drivers license.
- No criminal convictions.
Join the team today, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com