We are constantly looking for new staff to join our team. Contact Scott Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and references.
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of metals and their properties.
- Welding skills, including an understanding of different welding processes and equipment.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Good attention to detail and can complete work to set timelines.
- Able to read plans and drawings or interpret verbal instructions.
- Motivated and a team player.
- Physically fit (able to lift up to 20kg).
- Ability to adhere to Health & Safety regulations.
- Flexibility to work overtime hours if required.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English.
- Friendly personality and easy to get along with.
- Must be punctual and takes pride in their work.
- Able to pass drug test.
- No criminal convictions.
- Only applicants resident in and eligible to work in NZ will be considered.